SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

COKED UP FIRECROTCH GETS THE BOOT


I wish Steve Irwin were still alive so he could do a running commentary on the video of Lindsay Lohan flipping her shit when her mother gets in the car; (blimey she’s a firey one) Britney wearing her Jiffy Pop hat (you don’t see that very often in this part of the world, this is facsinating!); and Paris yelling, “Tell Firecrotch She’s no Longer Welcome”…with the whole video culminating with a big ol, ‘FUCK YOU’ from Paris (crickey! this filly clearly is near her menstrural cycle!)

It’s like like watching the Discovery Channel. Except that the crocodiles are more civilized.

Click here to see the video and a timeline that precedes the glorious event.

5 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Oh, I so want to be a 'make believe' celebrity so I can have 5 million flash bulbs going off in my face and a bunch of douchbags asking me to "look over here"!

NO THANKS!!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I know, I think all that flashing would give me a siezure.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Video was hilarious. Though, I would knock those mother-fuckers with cameras right the fuck out..........

6:27 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Yea, when I saw that I was like...fuck..I WOULD NEVER go out. I'd stay home and flash myself and take pictures with my camera phone.

8:37 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I flash myself all the time, which makes me all moist and then I have to service myself. Sexually, that is.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home