SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

COURTNEY LOVE BRAIN DAMAGED AT AN EARLY AGE

Okay, let me preface this by saying I have to sue somebody. I don’t know who--but someone is going to pay for my burnt nasal passages. Because when I read this headline…hot coffee came out of my nose:

Courtney Love Dropped Acid When She was Four

So I went on to read the article. Highlights include:
On taking drugs:“Because I was given acid at four, I think my mind was freed.”

On her dad: “My father was this shyster who would get money from the government to make LSD and bad LSD. Allegedly the brown acid at Altamont [Music Festival] was his. He can’t go to Marin County, because [name redacted] apparently has a hit out on him.”

On selling her stake in Nirvana for $50 million: “
I sold 25 percent of [Nirvana] to a guy named Larry Mestel who’s been great, f--kin’ great. Some of his ideas are a little cheesy. The last thing we want is 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' selling this [gestures to a Diet Coke can].

But if you look at my daughter [Frances], and that’s who that music is for – that music is for her, ultimately – so if it ends up having to fuckin’ be sugar water, that’s what it ends up having to be. I pray to God it doesn’t, and I don’t think it’d be appropriate. But no one’s looking to sell Nirvana songs to Coca-Cola, we’re looking to the opposite: eco-friendly green cars, anti-Apartheid, you know all the things we value.”
Curious. I don’t see her thinking dropping acid at four was a BAD idea. Possibly even child abuse (and trust, me, I’ll wondering if I’m a bad person for laughing HARD at that headline). Her mind was “freed”. Weeeeee-look at me I can fly!

In the US article, she mentions that the Pam Anderson Roast was one of the lowest moments of her life. Did you ever see her on the Pam Anderson roast? Witness her free mind. Which, on another level, disturbs me because when I watch that video, I just think...."wow...I've been THAT girl before..." Yeesh. All she's missing is holding a Bud bottle over her head and dancing.

What? Ohhh, leave me alone.

9 Comments:

Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Interesting. Wasn't it like a week after this show she got busted yet AGAIN for drugs??? Hmm....

I love how even Tommy Lee, a walking version of the clapp, won't even admit to fucking Courtney.

11:40 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I wish I was a Voodoo Priestess. Because if I was I would resurrect the body of Kurt Cobain just so he could become a zombie and take a chainsaw to her pussy, because I'm sure that's what he would've wanted. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what "Heart-shaped Box" was about - cutting up Courtney's pussy with a chainsaw.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Wow. You know what Osh? I think you are absolutely right!

3:09 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Have I ever been wrong? As if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

okay...okay...I know I know! It was just such an enlightening moment!!!!!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

8:48 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Hi, I was looking over your blog and I didn't find any hard cocks to stick in my anus... I'm looking for ways to stretch my asshole!
I made over $0.32 last night behind the dumpster in the alley on my knees!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love picture

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adult matchmaker

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home