SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, November 10, 2006

FED-EX: ASPIRING HOMELESS

Who has more pride? A homeless person or Fed-Ex? TMZ reports:

TMZ has learned that the world's most famous slacker was already begging for shoes, just a day before Britney Spears pulled the plug on K-Fed's "Fifty Mil" free ride.

While perusing the aisles in a Canadian sporting goods store Monday night, Federbroke hit up a paparazzo for sneaker money: "Can you buy me some shoes?" he asked the perplexed pap.The generous photog smiled, kicked over $120 for a pair of orange and black running shoes, and shot back, "I bet we owe you a couple more pairs." Federline replied, "I bet you do!"
I’m going to say a homeless person has more pride. Over here in the Northeast, homeless people will lie, steal and cheat before they’ll take from you. And strangely enough, I respect that. They’ll freeze to death on a park bench because they refuse to go to a shelter when the temps get below subzero.

Face it, K-Fed sucks at everything he does. He’s going to suck at being homeless too. And one day, I will find K-Fed on a sidewalk with that tin can and a monkey, begging for change so he can buy new sneakers. Preferably it will be a street named Malawi Street. And I’ll tell everyone what a bad street it was and that street doesn't have clean water or Kaballah. And there was a monkey orphan I found on Malawi Street. And I’m going to adopt the monkey because his father can’t afford to give him a good life. Ha ha ha…yeeeaaaaah.

4 Comments:

Blogger pinky_nip said...

He's obviously very good at knockin' up chicks. But, I concur, I believe it stops there.

Sprinkler-dick.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Yo, Yo, Yo, can you buy me some shoes? Thanks nig that's mighty white of you yo.............

What a fucking idiot...............

11:17 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Wherever he goes there will always be some dumb bitch ready to spread her legs and play catcher's mitt.

Bitches are so stupid.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Lady Jane said...

When the whole Brit divorce thing came up, I felt an emotion that I had a really hard time naming....

I think I have it now:

GLEE.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home