SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

FIND YOUR CELEBRITY LOOK-A-LIKE


Because it's a short week, I've decided to make your last couple of days as unproductive as possible. I found a site called My Heritage, where you can upload a picture of yourself and the software looks for similarities between your face and the celebrities they have on file. I don't think it worked well for me, but I did put in some other pictures of friends and it worked out pretty well for them. Maybe I'm just saying it didn't work well for me because I didn't like the people they matched me with. I don't know. No wait, yes I do. Because I was pissed when Melissa Gilbert came up and I coveniently left her out in my rotating montage above.

Click on the picture above to go to the site and you will see on the left hand side of the screen "face recognition". Go there and follow the directions. Have fun!

10 Comments:

Anonymous blue gal said...

haha yeah i played it long time ago, im surprised u just found it. but its not really accurate coz they only match with the facial expression rather than the features. look at my result if u want :)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous blue gal said...

http://69.93.254.120/F/storage/site1/files/90/41/9041_38720b598f4492fk1u01.jpg

9:03 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

At least they matched you up with some cute people!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Argghhhh! I've been wanting to do that so effin bad. But they don't support Safari. Yes, Safari. Go ahead, laugh at the poor little Mac girl. I know you all want to.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I'm not going to laugh at you. I will feel bad for you...unless you are a graphic designer...then you have the right tool...

9:48 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

I am a designer! But I am not one of those annoying mac snobs. I went to a mac/design conference in NYC last spring and everyone there took such smug gratification in trashing PC users. It's like a computer, dude. Get a life.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Nikki Cox is hot!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

I just tried the face recognition. It said I looked like...

Quasi Moto
Jo Jo The Dog Faced Boy
Elephant Man

It knows me better than I do?

8:49 AM  
Blogger gjetson said...

Check out facedouble.com. Works very well, and after giving you your match, let's others vote on it, so it is a little more in tune with "human perception" then some of these other matching sites.
http://www.facedouble.com

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Jocelyn Jones said...

Its so cool i like it.I want to download it in my phone to use it to may friends.I think it will be fun! :)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home