SPANK CHEEKS

Sunday, November 05, 2006

HILARY SWANK INJURED DURING STRIPTEASE


Oh man this is funny. People reports:

During a scene with costar Gerard Butler, in which the actor performs a striptease for Swank, Butler's suspenders became snagged and hit the actress on her forehead, a source tells PEOPLE. Swank received medical treatment, which included sutures for the cut, and filming was halted.
This is why I prefer my men in jeans, t-shirt, a tool belt and a stylin’ pair of steel toed boots. Men like that don’t do “striptease”. You see them reach for the zipper on their Levi’s..and before you know it, you hear the sweet, sweet thud of a tool belt, gigantic key ring, and his Nextel, simultaneously hitting the pavement behind the Komatsu.

But if I HADTO deal with Gerard Butler stripping for me , I would have been disappointed if all that happened was a rogue suspender hitting me in the forehead. That guy is so hot I’d be okay if he tripped, fell and his penis got lodged in my eye socket. I have a good sense of humor that way.

9 Comments:

Blogger ApacheRose said...

Zanna, I know that you couldn't possibly have been aware that my ex-husband was in construction, that that whole Levi's/toolbelt/Nextel thing sounds awfully familiar...

10:00 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

No, I was not aware....I just know because I happen to LOVE those blue collar boys. ;)

10:19 AM  
Blogger chillytatas said...

Hubby has that get-up also, that shit is damn heavy, strapped it on and just about fell over!

10:22 AM  
Blogger ApacheRose said...

I suppose I should probably change my avatar, before someone takes it personally, lol. Been a fucked-up weekend...

10:45 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I like it when my husband dresses up like a deep sea diver for me and throws his oxygen tank at my face. Hawt.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous GossipMonkey said...

LOL that description made me think of every time my husband works on a weekend and comes home all dirty and sweaty. And horny.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous GossipMonkey said...

LOL that description made me think of every time my husband works on a weekend and comes home all dirty and sweaty. And horny.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous bionic bunny! said...

hey, pie!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cool
Take a look at this cool emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/a6olap

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home