SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, November 03, 2006

KANYE WEST NEEDS HIS BINKY


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What a douche. Kanye West thinks so highly of himself, that when he didn’t win the award for best video last night, he stormed the stage and spewed a narcissistic rant. TMZ reports:

Kanye West was so miffed at not winning the award for Best Video last night at the MTV Europe Music Awards that he stormed the stage and went on a bizarre, expletive-filled tirade to protest.

Even though he'd won the award for Best Hip-Hop Artist earlier in the evening, West jumped out of his seat in Copenhagen when Justice and Simian (no, we haven't heard of them either) won the Best Video prize for "We Are Your Friends" and crashed the award presentation. He told the stunned audience that he should've won for his "Touch The Sky" because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons." And, he added, "If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility."

Kanye? Do you want your binky? Kanye.......Kanye? Can you hear me all the wayyyyy up there on the platinum pedestal you put yourself on??? I think you should come down...you aren't getting oxygen to your brain.

5 Comments:

Blogger sonya said...

Didn't he pull a stunt like this last year? Get him his woobie too. Freakin' puss.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Lady Jane said...

As much as he is an egotistical fuck, full of himself and all that, I kinda like his music.

Spank me now....

1:33 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Oh, I like his music too and I think that video is great....he just fucking wrecks it with his bullshit.

2:04 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

hmm... it would've been better if he launched his bike off Pammy's huge, sagging axe-wound and crashed into a pile of burning crosses... but I'm just a sucker for the more classic Evel Kneivel stunts, I guess.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous bionic bunny! said...

OSHIE!! soulmate!! evel rocks!!

oh, dear lord, i actually have pictures of myself as a teen in an evel costume.

thank god it was halloween!!

shall we all look forward to the kanye episode of "south park"?

RESPECT MAH AUTHARATAY!!

sorry. bad cartman.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home