SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

LINDSAY LOHAN IS SLY LIKE FOX

I fucking TOLD YOU Lindsay Lohan lies and that 90-day AA coin was a joke! According to World of Wonder:

A source who was at the Original Penguin store opening on Melrose last Thursday tells us that she was surprised to see Lohan hiding, crouched, below the bar, trying to get the attention of the bartender. "I'll have one of those," she whispered loudly when he noticed her. The girl who was pictured wearing a 90-day sobriety chip the other day pointed to the vodka soda he was making for another guest. "But put it in one of those," she hissed, indicating a bottle of smartwater
That is the OLDEST trick in the book. Like I haven’t had to tell people at work that something about “gingerale” doesn’t interact well with my prescription after I tell them I love them during a conference call and wonder out loud if douches are supposed to come in scents or flavors. It also helps explain why I’m reading a Playgirl hidden behind a copy of Hospital Coding, Compliance and Reimbursement.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Dragulf said...

I applied to that magazine but they told me even photoshopped, they couldn't do me justice.

9:02 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I like to do that for other people - that is, put vodka and soda in their water bottles. Just think of me as the happy little Smirnoff fairy. I think it's what Jesus would do if he were alive.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Well, apparently..Jesus IS alive and well...in the Smirnoff Fairy.
Oh happy day!!!! :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

When did she stop with the coke?

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home