SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

LOHAN REAR ENDS COP

Lindsay Lohan sucks at multi-tasking. She cannot drink, perform ritualistic cutting, flash her firecrotch AND drive. Contact Music reports:

Hollywood star LINDSAY LOHAN narrowly escaped injury when her Range Rover collided with a police car in London on Sunday (19NOV06). The MEAN GIRLS actress, 20, was partying with notorious London socialite CALUM BEST - son of late soccer legend GEORGE BEST - when her vehicle crashed into the police car, which had jumped a red light.

The incident is Lohan's fourth car accident in 18 months. In May 2005, she suffered minor injures when photographer GAIO RAMIREZ drove his car into her vehicle in Los Angeles. In October 2005, Lohan plowed her Mercedes Benz into a red van and injured the driver in Beverly Hills, California. She claimed she was speeding to get away from the paparazzi. Just two weeks ago (07NOV06), Lohan's Mercedes was damaged when a photographer slammed into the back of the vehicle near Hollywood nightspot Hyde.
I have a crazy idea. Hear me out. How about, when she pulls this kind of stuff (which is often), that she gets reprimanded somehow? I know, I know, it's really far-fetched. Hell, the last time I rear ended a cop I had to take a special breathalyzer in the back seat of the cruiser while he performed an extensive body cavity search. I had to keep blowing and blowing until the officer was satisfied I wasn’t drunk. It took 20 minutes and let me tell you, I've learned my lesson.

4 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

She looks like she got 'rear-ended' in that picture, and they were pulling her hair.........

Did I get the "were" right?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Not that there is anything wrong with getting rear-ended while having your hair pulled..

Yea, whoever pointed that
"were" out is an asshole.....

1:33 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Who cares? It makes me think sometimes, but I rush to get that shit done half the time, and don't really give a fuck. Plus, when did I start getting graded on this shit?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

What happened to the 3 strikes law?

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home