SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SHAR JACKSON & JASON ALEXANDER'S RIVETING COMMENTARY

This is a video of Shar Jackson (K-fed's ex) and Jason Alexander (Britney's ex) commenting on the whole Britney/K-fed divorce. I was going to ask you to watch this, but then you’d blame me for 6 minutes of your life you lost and I can’t be responsible for that.

However, if you choose to watch this, you will see two morons feigning the high-road while clinging to their 15 minutes of fame. And if you are like me, you'll find yourself wondering at about 2 minutes 30 seconds; if this interview would have been more entertaining had they interviewed Michael Jackson and Jason Alxender from Seinfeld on the subject instead. Huh. Think about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I think these two should get together. Didn't watch just because, but if they did get together, he would have to take care of K-Fed's little half breeds. Now that I think about it, run Jason, RUN!!!!!!!!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home