SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, November 02, 2006

SPANK CHEEKS IS NOW WORK FRIENDLY


Need to be "incognito" when surfing at work? Click the "work-friendly" button to the right and you can make Spank Cheeks look like a Microsoft Document!

Once the page is up, you'll notice in the upper left hand corner, a "Boss" button. Click that when you hear his/her footsteps. And usually, we know who is coming down the hall just by how they walk. Although for me, I listen for the sweet sound of my boss' thighs rubbing together. I don't know how those polyester pants don't go up in fucking FLAMES with all that friction. But sometimes, I do get a faint wafting of plastic burning.

Anyway, click the "Boss" button and it will change the page to a document on how to manage your time and combating procrastination. Even if you left your desk and they saw that, how could they not help but admire your will to better yourself in the workplace? You'll notice the "Boss" button has now turned into a "read" button. Click that and your back to Spank Cheeks!

If you cannot see the 'work friendly' button; that means your work has the "proxy-avoidance" settings enabled on their servers and you will not be able to utilize "Work Friendly." Sorry about that. You'll have to just continue with your own personal methods.

5 Comments:

Blogger clitalicious said...

I love it! It does get tiresome having to minimize every time someone walks by. Now I don't have to do any work.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

This new advancement in technology is going to cause the next Great Depression. I can already see it...the economy is gonna take a huge shit. No one is gonna do any work now...I love it!

1:09 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

This new techonology of the ages only really works if your boss is a complete idiot, because if you happen look for 2 seconds, you can see that your employee is working on a report about Brad Pitt's balls... however it works great for co-workers, they're the ones that are gonna snitch on you, and all of them are total idiots. And they're all fat.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

That shits great, but I still have to work, you got anything to get rid of work?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I'm working on a way to crack the lottery system. I'll let you know if it works.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home