SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 11.01.06

Madonna is milking this adoption shit like she’d beat a dead horse..or is that milking a dead cow? I dunno. (celebitchy)

Ever wonder what Nicole Richie’s obituary would read like? (postcards from the pug bus)

Could Angelina Jolie is be a Fertile Myrtle? (popbytes)

I am SO getting the Harley Davidson Ceiling Fan! (ibbb)

Cindy Margolis does Playboy... (faded youth)

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert faked it until they made it. Now they may truly be the most trusted names in news... (Rolling Stone)

Shanna Moakler is celebrating her divorce this weekend... (evilbeet)

Anna Nicole wants to know why she's here and Daniel isn't (people)

Trick or fuckin' Treat! K-Fed gets bood on Halloween (dlisted)

5 Comments:

Blogger spankcheeks said...

Zanna, your header photos are fuckin' awesome! Where do you find this naughty shit?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I find them on da innernet. I'll send you some links here in a minute....

I'm uhhh....thinking perhaps a disclaimer might be in order sometime soon. LOL!

5:36 PM  
Blogger ApacheRose said...

Oh, hell, that Work Friendly button is awesome. That's not something I generally have to worry about, but still...bless the geeks!

When did that go up, by the way? I just know it's been up for weeks and I'm just now noticing, right?

12:10 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I just put it up tonight......you are very observant!

12:27 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

WorkFriendly makes my clit wiggle! :)))))

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home