SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, November 02, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 11.02.06

Sharon Stone is the devil. (yeeeah!)

Travis Barker responds to Shanna Moakler’s divorce party. (Seriously? OMG! WTF?!)

Daniel Smith was a depressed heroin-addict with a stuffy nose that couldn’t sleep (perezhilton)

I always thought the first time we’d hear about Congressman Mike Foley in a film, it would a homo-erotic adventure called “Turn the Page”. It’s not though. It’s an action-thriller called “Strike-Force”. (radar)

Huh-whaaa? Nicole Richie had gastric bypass surgery?? (idlyitw)

Tyra Banks does her “Butler from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” impression (ibbb)

Once upon a time, Patrick Dempsey was veerry veery desperate. (tabloid whore)

Just in time for the holidays…it’s the “Lohan Holiday” CD. It's the equivalent of finding a lump of shit in your stocking on Chritmas morning. (evilbeet)

2 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I guess Sharon is pissed the doll has a better Botox Doctor then her.....

8:32 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

My momma said if I keep spanking it myself I'm gonna go blind

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home