SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 11.14.06

Aaaargh! No! Dave Chappelle cancels live show and will be replaced by douche-extraordinaire Bill Maher (pr-inside)

Paris Hilton flashes her ass…again (hollywood tuna)

Brindle-minded Katie Holmes says, “No, thank you” to Oscar (yeeeah!)

DAMMIT! Eva Longoria is says she’s not in that lesbionic* movie with Beyonce (allie is wired)

Oh no they di-int! You’re right..they didn’t! Oprah is not invited to TomKat’s wedding (people)

As Defamer calls it: It's premature webjaculation! An incomplete Spider Man 3 Trailer has seeped its way onto the internet...just don't get it in your hair. Or your eye. That stings. (defamer)

Justin Timberlake avoids Britney question like the plague (hollywood heartbreaker)

Brad Pitt won’t allow fake wedding with their wax figurines. Fucking buzz-kill. (dlisted)

45 years of Bondage – see every single 007 movie trailer (cinematical)

*I know it’s not a real word. I made it up; I do it all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger spankcheeks said...

Zanna, I gave that very book to my dad for Christmas last year! What a coincidence!

P.S. I loved seeing all your witticisms on the Yeeeah! threads. It seems like you and I are the only ones against "being fat."

2:16 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I'm against whatever those people are FOR. The tagline for Yeeeah! is that it's for SNARKY people. And I'll bring that up the next time.

Crazy coincidence...the book, Gone with the Wind...

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home