SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, November 17, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 11.17.06


They say she’s being catty; I think she’s being a concerned, remindful friend. Shanna Moakler tells Paris Hilton to ‘Take her Valtrex”. (X17)

Borat does Rolling Stone (hollywood grind)

Rachel Ray’s husband’s pays to be spit on (idlyitw)

K-Fed moves out of Britney’s “cheap” mansion (celebitchy)

Lindsay Lohan’s GQ photoshoot (the evil beet)

Did Elizabeth Hurley sell her breasts to the devil? (hollywood tuna)

Last week it was the stills. This week, see Mischa Barton’s nude video (egotistic)

Jessica Biel and Derek Jeter? (wwtdd)

Mario Lopez should have broke out his secret weapon (cityrag)

Cameron Diaz has a new nose (faded youth)

Tina Fey hates Paris Hilton (ibbb)

Heather “Golddigger” Mills to do her first interview since the whole divorce debacle (seriously? omg! wtf?!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Zanna, every email you've sent I've answered. Three that I've sent have come back. By the time they do come back, they're old. :)

No... I'm not back.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I haven't written any lately...

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I search Sara Miller, please give me her icq or email
Thanks all

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home