SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 11.22.06

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from Spank Cheeks!!!

Britney and K-Fed didn’t find Jimmy Kimmel’s jokes funny at the AMAs. What? That was the only good part of the whole show. Geez (seriously? omg! wtf?!)

A New Millennium Nigga wants to apologize to Kramer (pajiba)

There is no sex tape. Great. So much for the stocking stuffer I was giving this Christmas (celebitchy)

Drunken musings on the American Music Awards. Excellent…(drunkenstepfather)

I never fully realized how fucked up the Harriet Carter Catalog was until now. (IBBB)

Kirstin Dunst will distract you from her mangled mouth with her nipples (idlyitw)

Cameron Diaz loves pork (junkiness)

Close the door and get your penis out. Tell me you don’t want this guy’s job of putting lotion on Vida Guerra. (wampoon)

3 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Zanna----Took awhile to read, but that was a good approach to the whole Kramer incident...........

3:24 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

I've subscribed to the Harriet Carter Catalog for a couple of years now.
I haven't ever ordered anything yet!

Pork - The other white meat.

4:44 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I hate it when guys put lotion on your ass and tits like that. I mean, you're not going to break it. Rub the shit on for Christ's sake! What the fuck am I paying you for when your rub shit on like a little panty-waist faggot cake decorator!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home