SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

TIM MCGRAW'S LIFE IN DANGER

Faith Hill says she was just kidding when she flipped her shit at the CMA’s the other night. People reports:

Hill said Tuesday in a statement released by her publicist: "The idea that I would act disrespectful towards a fellow musician is unimaginable to me. For this to become a focus of attention given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie is a talented and deserving female vocalist of the year."

Added Hill's manager, Gary Borman: "I've worked with Faith for many years now and the idea that she would ever insult or undermine another artist, let alone another human being's success is absolutely preposterous. Those who know her know that she's incapable of such actions. She was being playful while the nominations were being read and playful after."
I might have bought that for a nickel, except for the fact that if you watch her right before they announce Carrie Underwood, you don't really see playful. I don't know about you, but I’m seeing someone who feels a little over-confident.

I like this particular version of the video because it shows her up-close and in slow motion right after they announce the winner. Look at her eyes. Look at that face. That is NOT the face of a jovial woman. I know. I’ve seen that expression before and it’s that very face that makes women like me suck down the rest of her drink, take off her heels, push up her breasts and take out her earrings in anticipation of some semblance of fisticuffs.

All I know is after seeing her true colors the other night, Tim McGraw better "Live Like He Were Dyin" because Faith Hill is the kind of person who would kill him in his sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Zanna, I just laughed so hard at your description, milk came out of my nose - which is weird because I was drinking whiskey. I suppose its a good thing because whiskey would burn my sinuses.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Osh...YOU..COMPLETE...ME

12:46 PM  
Anonymous T.T.Quick said...

FAITH YOU LYING SACK OF COUNTRY SHIT! We all know what you are now...a snot-nosed BITCH! I hope your assheaded husband does not drop your flappy chest, saggy ass for cute little Underwood! Go attention whore somewere else!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Kimba the White, Frizzy Haired Lioness said...

Uh oh...you mean...Faith Hill might actually be a normal person with a sense of humor? C'mon people! She was SO kidding! Faith is one of the nicest and un-diva-ish people out there (has anyone ever heard anything different)? Zanna...c'mon. If it were you or I who did that we'd be cackling our asses off! Remember the "angry man" with the butcher knife?? I'm sure she's savvy enough by now to be able to control herself with the cameras. This is WAY blown out of proportion.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home