SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

49th ANNUAL GRAMMY NOMINEES ANNOUNCED

Just like the title says, the 49TH Annual Grammy Nominees were announced today, for recordings released during the Eligibility YearOctober 1, 2005 through September 30, 2006. Grammy.com says:

Mary J. Blige tops the nominations with eight, while Red Hot Chili Peppers garner six, James Blunt, the Dixie Chicks, John Mayer, Danger Mouse, Prince, Rick Rubin, will.i.am and John Williams each earn five nods. Beyoncé, Bryan-Michael Cox, Gnarls Barkley, Israel Houghton, T.I and Justin Timberlake receive four each.
Somebody get Kanye's binky and his woobie. STAT!!

Click here to read a list of all the nominations.

6 Comments:

Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I say it's a travesty that Paris Hilton's album wasn't nominated. Oh well. I'll make her an award. It may look, smell, and feel like cold dog shit, but she'll have to trust me when I say it's made out of rare Peruvian Teakwood. And then she'll have to eat it. Because Teakwood is good for you.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Of all those nominees you mentioned, I've heard of 3... maybe 4!

Am I that far out of the musical loop??

4:20 PM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Well. It just so happens that I have a rare Peruvian Teakwood factory in my backyard, so I may be able to help you out with that. We can build an award the size of the spaceshuttle!

4:43 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I concur. We shall call our Award Show "The Salties", leaving it up to the winners of the esteemed statue to determine the palatability of The Salty Statue. I nominate Kristie Alley, because that bitch will eat anything.

5:40 PM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Oooh... The Salties. That's got a nice ring to it. I'll get my workers on it right away! You know they get paid in "Variety Snaps."

7:32 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Osh- I want to have sex with your face.........

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home