SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, December 15, 2006

ANGELINA FEEDS CRICKETS TO HER SON

Angelina befuddles and bemuses me with both her beauty and her eccentricity. PR-inside reports:

The actress and her lover Brad Pitt decided to treat the five-year-old to a dish of crunchy crickets during a recent trip to Maddox’s native Cambodia.

She revealed: "I recently took Mad to Cambodia and it was the first trip there where he really understood it.

"We took him to a restaurant in the middle of the night and he had his first plate of crickets." The insects - which are rich in protein - are a traditional dish in the Southeast Asian country.
Okay, I can understand the cultural aspect of it. What I don’t understand is the whole “ “getting up in the middle of the night to go eat crickets” part. Any time my parents got me up in the middle of the night, we dyed my hair and changed my name because were going on an “adventure”. Did you know they call Mexico “God’s blind spot?”* It's true. They do.

*totally stolen from American Dad

9 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Why the hell not? The kid IS asian... he'll eat anything!

9:33 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Damn that kid's got it good! All my mom ever gave us was dung beetles.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Osh- are you sure they weren't chocolate covered COCKroaches........

4:32 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Well played, Stallion..well played.

5:34 PM  
Blogger p0nk said...

i'm just hoping they went to a real restaraunt and not just mommy's underwear drawer. middle of the night?

6:03 PM  
Anonymous bionic bunny! said...

oh, come on, people!

crickets come out at night! they're like grunion, you gotta grab 'em while they're fresh!
:)

8:45 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Mr. Stallion, if you are implying that I like cock in my mouth, especially of the large black variety, all I have to say to you is mmmff rrmm grrlllggllpphhh mmmhhhmmph rrrm argggmm pffllmm tkrrmppps thphrmm *gag*.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Oshy - I despise chicks with a gag reflex!

10:36 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Wally, I always said you were a man of discriminatin' taste.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home