SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

BRITNEY SPEARS BOOED OUT OF LAKERS GAME

Like sand through the hourglass, so go the days of her life. TMZ reports:

How the tide has turned – now it's Britney who's getting booed and K-Fed, or something like him, eliciting cheers.

The exhibitionist pop star was among the fans at last night's Lakers-Wizards game at L.A.'s Staples Center, attending with sister Jamie Lynn and agent Jason Trawick. When Brit's face popped up on the Jumbotron, according to a TMZ spy in attendance, the entire crowd booed loudly, making Britney so mad that she left even before halftime.

To add injury to insult, the image of a K-Fed-alike graced the Jumbotron shortly thereafter, and the crowd actually cheered. Fellow celeb-fans Chris Tucker, Ellen Pompeo, Andy Garcia, and, of course, Jack Nicholson, stayed around to watch an overtime thriller, which the Lakers lost.
When she was with K-Fed, we could at least make excuses for her. It was good for her and for us. We could just pretend it was all his fault. But now we are faced with the realization that she’s a fucktard on every conceivable level - all by herself. When thousands of people collectively boo you out of the Staples Center, you should probably use that as a gauge as to how well your “comeback” is going to be. It’s not. Unless you want to issue a press release that you were under the influence of something OTHER than Paris Hilton. Because really, you can’t be that dim unless you have an excuse. Like a copious amount of prescription drugs...or a helmet and a shortbus.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Dragulf said...

She IS that dim. I'm surprised she understood what the boo's meant. Her sister probably explained it.

JL, her "agent" left by a different exit so no one could say they came together.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Hey Dra...how are you doing buddy? Getting some sleep I hope..

8:42 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

DON'T be a hater... she probably had a prior engagement?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

She had to leave. There was a viewing of her pussy showing outside, and she was late to it...........

9:56 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Every time Britney cries I get a special tingly feeling in my core of evil A/K/A my vulva. Fat, puffy cheeto monster... snot bubbling, sitting there smelling like feet...

P.S. Stallion I think I have feelings for you. Horny feelings...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Osh, really, who doesn't......

P.S. You don't even know what I look like, and trust me when I say, you don't want to know..........LOL

11:51 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I know you have a beautiful eye... and a rapist's wit... that's good enough for me (read: slut)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Well, it's to bad you're married, because I'm single at the moment......LOL

1:11 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

And he literally means "the moment". Because chances are he'll be hooked up with someone at lunch, during break and after work. It's like flies to honey. We're lucky he even has time for the innernet.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

No rest for the wicked. Now I have a toothache added to my insomnia. Wally, be a good Hero and shoot me. Please!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous bionic bunny! said...

dra-
i have a migraine, so let's get together and shoot each other.
i prefer either tequila or jello shots.

2:01 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

It IS too bad I'm married. I find myself saying that to myself and anyone who will listen every fifteen seconds.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Dragulf... Both barrels:

Shick Shick Boom

Shick Shick Boom

3:11 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Osh....Here is what I'll give you for Christmas........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

3:15 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Thank you SO much, Stallion, it's exactly what I wanted, and it fits great! I only wish I was Jewish so I could get presents from you for 8 days!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Just convert, it would be worth it......


P.S. Plus, you could teach me the value of a dollar too..........

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zanna, I couldn't have written it better.

Kevin Federline cheered; Britney Booed; Butt rapist running around Houston; Sean Penn forgetting he is a high school dropout; OJ almost getting a book published about how he would have killed his wife if he had; old lady strangled with her Christmas lights by her own grandson; they want to put warnings against obesity on fat people's clothes; Indian man disqualified for winning a medal (silver) in a race where he entered as a female; we all know more about Paris Hilton's personal life than we do that of most of our cousins; Ms. USA is a sometimes-lesbian, alcoholic whore, etc.

I am not superstitious but things are not looking good for the world.


Pete M. New York, NY

9:35 PM  
Blogger Robot Dean Martin said...

Yeah, the collaboration of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears really reminded me of when Elvis and Frankie Sinatra collaborated...wait a minute...nevermind. It was nothing like that.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home