SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

BRITNEY SPEARS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

There was rumorage yesterday about Social Services coming to investigate Britney because she’s been out partying. But I guess it’s a bunch of shit. TMZ reports:

Reports are circulating that the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services has paid a visit to Britney Spears because of her recent hard partying. I'm told that is simply not the case.Reliable sources in the world of Britney tell me DCFS never questioned the panty-challenged singer about her late-night clubbing. I'm getting a sense that the agency may have questioned Spears in the recent past as a follow-up to the seat belt incident earlier this year. Of course, Brit aficionados remember that DCFS went to her Malibu home after learning that Sean Preston was a passenger in the car she was driving and he was not strapped in. No action was taken in that case.
Well, that’s a load off of my mind. Because I don’t want kids to get in the way of my hard partying lifestyle, and rumor has it I have some kids I don’t know about. And that’s tricky when you’re a lady. And I really don’t need anyone trying to cramp my style when I'm "clubbing" at the methadone clinic or when I’m vying for first in line at the liquor store in the morning. Which reminds me...

4 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

I don't want to go into it as why... but I'm on Britneys side on this one!

9:28 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Walrus, did you drop your baby on its head too? Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. The best of the irresponsible bad parents, that is.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Stallion likey this picture.......wait, what did I just say?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

You speak in the third person....like in that Seinfeld Episode re: Jimmy

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home