SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, December 08, 2006

GET YOUR WANNABE ON

You ever see something you like but you can't have it? Besides your girlfriend's husband? Well, have I got a website for you. Have you ever seen something on these celebrity blogs that you would love to have? For me, it's Jessica Simpson's shoes and purse in this post.

So, check it out. You can go to this website and do a visual search on any of the celebrities they have featured. Jessica Biel's shoes? Yup. Beyonce's earrings? Got you covered, beeatch. Brad Pitt's watch? Yup, that too. Just in time for Christmas.

Click here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Can I get the Elephant Mans rugged good looks on that website?

10:13 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I want Ryan Seacrest's Prince Albert ring, I think it would make a lovely broach.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Ryan Seacrest doesn't have a penis silly, he has a vagina.....

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home