SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, December 04, 2006

GWENETH PALTROW: AMERICA HATER

English men must be able to dick-whip a woman into hating America. Breitbart reports:
I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America. People don't talk about work and money, they talk about interesting things at dinner," she told "NS," the weekend magazine supplement of daily Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias on Saturday.

"I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans," the 34-year-old added.

Paltrow, who won a best actress Oscar for 1998's "Shakespeare in Love," lives in London with British band Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin whom she wed in 2003.

She said having US pop star Madonna, 48, who married British film director Guy Ritchie six years ago, nearby was another advantage to living in London.

"She's like an older sister. Everything I have gone through, she went through ten times worse and ten times longer. She gives me good advice about how to say no and take care of myself," said Paltrow.
“Please sir, may I have some more? Tally-ho, Thank you Governor, Have you got anything without Spam in it? God save the Queen, Cheerio.” I don’t know what it is about marrying a pasty white skinned man with rotting teeth that makes a woman turn her back against the red, white and blue. Good Going, America-hater. Enjoy “civilization” while you can, because Courtney Love is en route.

And for we American's who don't understand what she means when she says that the English are much more intelligent and civilized than we are, here is something for reference. I don't know about you guys but I'm sure glad we have fire in America. And the wheel.

8 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Oh those pompos English American windbags!

You gut'a fag?

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

The British still call us the bloody colonists too. Like I give a damn. As far as I am concerned GP can stay over there.

In other news, Celeb news is having a slow and rather boring day so I'm going to take a pill and go to sleep...

8:41 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

This bitch makes my pussy frown.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

"Pardon me Mrs. Paltrow, but would you like to join me for tea and crumpets in the other room?"

*Shotgun blast*

"Clean up needed in the other room"

10:28 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

And the morale of the story is, "Don't mess with Stallion"

11:23 AM  
Anonymous BarbadoSlim said...

And Paltrow's opinion is relevant because...

Sorry I just can't think of any reason why anyone could possibly give a shit about this bitch's opinion.

11:57 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Is this a different picture from this morning? This one is pretty fug looking, even for her. Qwenny honey where the fuck are your earlobes? And fix your mouth, stupid bitch!

4:14 PM  
Blogger muddywater8954 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home