SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

GWYNETH IS 'SORRY'


Now she's claiming she's been misquoted. Fuck you Gwyneth. People Reports:
This is what I said. I said that Europe is a much older culture and there's a difference. I always say in America, people live to work and in Europe, people work to live. There are positives in both," says the actress, adding, "Obviously I need to go back to seventh-grade Spanish!"
I can only guess her publicist mentioned maybe dissing the country that made her homely ass famous might have been a bad idea. Yea, Gweneth, Europe is much older culture. You might remember that they escaped religious persecution and came to the NEW WORLD, called AMERICA to an area they dubbed NEW ENGLAND to demonstrate their independence from the British Crown. They even made a holiday around it called “Thanksgiving”. AND, they don’t speak Spanish in Portugal, so you've got more to deal with than your 7th grade Spanish.

You’re not upset you were misquoted…you just realized you bit the hand that holds your paycheck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Yeeeah, well she's still ugly!!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Yea! That too!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Who really gives a shit about this bitch anyway?

Not I says the Italian........

9:36 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I'm sorry too... Sorry I had to look at her.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home