SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SADDAM!

Saddam Hussein has a date with death. The Grim Reaper’s estimated time of arrival will be within 30 days. Yahoo reports:

"The appeal court has approved the death sentence. They (the government) has the right to choose the date starting from tomorrow up to 30 days. After 30 days it will be an obligation to implement the sentence," he said.

I don't know why..but as soon as I read this this morning, I started to play that song "Loser" by Beck in my head....I'm a driver I'm a winner things are gonna change I can feel it... Soy un perdedor...I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me..."

Click here for musical accompaniment

8 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Forces of evil on a bozo nightmare
Ban all the music put him in a gas chamber
cuz he is a weasel and some say a fag
Ones on the pole, shove the other in a bag
With the rerun shows and the Kate Moss nose-job
The daytime crap of the folksinger slob
He hung himself with a guitar string
A slab of turkey-neck and its hangin from a pigeon wing
You cant write if you cant relate
Trade the cash for the oil for the body for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax fallin on a Shiite muslim
Thats chokin on the splinters........

10:11 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

LOL....that's fucking awesome.

Get yourself ready though....I'm sending you to the hanging so you can get the 15 seconds of footage on your cameraphone for the site.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Sometimes I just feel like dancing, to dance the night away! *snoopy dance* Then again I feel like dancing to the Doctor Who theme song. Either that or hide under my bed.

I have the rope they used to hang him. I'm selling 6" pieces of it for 19.99 (plus S+H). Send orders to NecktiePartyFavors.com and OWN a piece of History!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Dragulf..you made me have to put my toast down I was laughing so hard!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

And oh my HEAD..the Dr. Who theme song?!?!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Surely Zanna, I love me some Doctor Who. Have you ever seen the hottie assistant he had with the miniskirt, always sliding through dark unlit tunnels? Sonic screwdriver anyone?

10:58 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Hanging is to good for him.

11:43 AM  
Blogger p0nk said...

the fucker needs to die already, he's stealing publicity away from Trump and Rosie.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home