SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, December 08, 2006

IF LEGS WERE BRAINS....

Heather Mills would be missing half of hers. The Daily mail reports:
Heather Mills has taken the extraordinary step of representing herself in court to reduce mounting legal bills in her divorce from Sir Paul McCartney.

Ms Mills has dispensed with barristers charging as much as £15,000 a day in her latest legal action against McCartney.

The source said Ms Mills has retained the services of London law firm Mishcon de Reya in the main divorce battle over money and custody of three-year-old daughter Beatrice.

But in the ancillary action, she appeared as a litigant in person without professional help. The source said: "She is an intelligent woman and felt she was capable of handling this."
The "source" is smoking crack. If she was that intelligent, she would know she is one of the most hated women in the world right now and she needs all the help she can get. But she’s a lying whore and used to defending herself and she’s probably an expert in trying to get johns to pay her by now. So it’s really just same old same old.

I'm going to putll that oldie but goodie out of the closet again and just say it….that bitch doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Ha! That never gets old.

6 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Is she a whore, a lout, or a lawyer?

Lout:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lout

10:15 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

She's like the one-legged British version of Courtney Love. I'd like set loose a swarm of hornets on her and watch her try to hop away.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I'm going to have to look up lout becaue I don't know what that is.

If I saw bees attack her and she had to hop away for dear life I would literally laugh my ass off.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lout:

NOUN: A large, ungainly, and dull-witted person

I wish I was at home because I would bet that my OED probably has a huge entry for "lout".

I can think of some things to call her but I am not sure I would call her a lout.

A vulgar, lying, improprietous, one-legged, gold-digging, piece of caravan-trash is what a would call her. And call him a mjor fool for not having her sign a prenup.

Pete M. New York, NY

p.s. In the UK they don't say "trailer" but "caravan"

1:27 PM  
Anonymous BarbadoSlim said...

I really hope this one legged whore takes Sir Paul to the cleaners, he gives me an extreme asshole vibe.

It goes without saying that this legal battle will reach its high point when she removes her prostethic leg and starts beating him upside his head in the middle of the courtroom.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

If legs were brains, I would have 2 of them! :)

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home