SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

LINDSAY'S COOCH IMMORTALIZED IN SONG

There is a band called “Spank Rock” doing a song called "Lindsay's Revenge" comparing Lindsay’s cooch to a baby rat. I did a Google search looking for a bald, disfigured red rat to personify said cooch, but there wasn't anything, so behold the closest thing I could come up with. Abby’s description of “hollowed out ballsac” rhymes with rat but they didn’t use it. Should have though.

Click here to listen.

A shout out to the uber-spankable Teresa Marie for the tip.

4 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Have you ever spanked a rock! They do cry!

You have to listen for it!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous plainjane94 said...

ooh...so catchy!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I'll have to listen to it later, but I can just imagine.........Ewwwwwwww

9:57 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I would say it's more like a baby rat if you set one on fire.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home