SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, December 15, 2006

NICK WRECKS JESSICA'S CHRISTMAS, HANNUKAH AND KWANZAA

Under the guise of Being a respectful and thoughtful man, Nick Lachey allegedly called Jessica himself to let her know he’s getting re-married. The National Ledger reports:

According to the weekly entertainment magazine Nick poured his heart out to his ex-wife about his new love and a source tells the magazine he confessed he was headed for the altar. "I'm getting married again, Jess and I wanted you to hear it from me," the magazine reports Lachey as telling Jessica during a 40-minute phone call.

According to the report he claimed that there is a good chance they will be married by the end of the year.

So - why did he call Jessica?

His brother Drew believed it would be a good idea, and Nick still cares for Jessica and didn't want to see her hurt, the article claims. The news came a shock to Simpson. "She knew Nick and Jessica were serious, but this threw her for a loop," a friend of Jessica's dished to the magazine.

"She did her best to contain her emotions."
Personally, I’m against containing emotions. Because somehow, no matter how often you try to take the high road, you end up acting out and being misunderstood. And then your labeled as “crazy” or “unstable” and then you have to go on “sabbatical”. And just because your car is on fire doesn’t mean I hate you. It personifies my burning and undying love for you. Grow up. It’s called symbolism.

13 Comments:

Blogger ApacheRose said...

Haahahahahahahahhahaaa...

All right, this just made my shitty day a bit brighter. I'm not a Nick fan, but I'm a definite Simpson hater, so to say I find this satisfying and amusing is an understatement of epic proportion.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Deny, Deny, Deny! "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman."

9:36 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

P.S. Welcome back Apache!

Now get your ass over to Yeeeah and post there!!

http://yeeeah.com/blog/

9:38 AM  
Blogger ApacheRose said...

Wally, have you not yet learned that I'm all about passive aggression? Do you even know what that means?

Let me explain: DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

That is all.

10:04 AM  
Blogger p0nk said...

you have to admit, Nick has impeccable timing. Nick bailed right before Jessica Train-Wrecked and has jumped a new gravy train. A sleezebag, yes, but well-played nonetheless.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

But p0nk..didn't Jessica leave him? I thought that's what happened...that's what makes his "revenge" so sweet. If not..my poste is mute.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Apache - OKAY!

That's it!

Now get your ass over to Yeeeah and post there!! :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Lucky motherfucker.........

4:31 PM  
Blogger p0nk said...

Z, i believe you are correct on that score. Wasn't he caught double-dipping?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I think for like a minute..as soon as he got some of that Angie pie he dumped the other one.

6:56 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Angie pie is great with ice cream. And vagina is good too.

3:16 PM  
Blogger LaLa said...

OMG I hope this isn't true - I mean Jess has had a bad year... but this may push her over the edge. While I want Nick to be happy there is something untrustworthy about Vanessa!!!

Anyway, Love the site! Would you like to do a link exchange? Just go to my site and email me and I'll add your Blog's link to my blogroll if you'll do the same!

Thanks!

- L

TRA LA LA

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home