SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

OPINIONS FROM THE BRAINTRUST

Here’s something to make your head spin. I thought it was the hangover but I’m pretty sure it was reading this article. Courtney Love and Janice Dickinson have decided we need to know what they think about Britney Spears’ parenting skills. Pot! Kettle! Black! Oh and can I just tell you.…I’m in front of the liquor store but Loretta from the shelter was here before me. Can you imagine being that desperate to be here at 7:30 a.m.? Why not wait until a civilized hour like…8:00 am? God. That’s why this town is going to the dogs.

Click here to read about Courtney and Janice’s take on Britney’s parenting skills.

7 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

What are "parenting skills" to the idle rich?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I'll never know.

9:50 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I wish someone would put that bitch to sleep. No jokes. I just really want Courtney Love to die.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

WTF, did anybody get the license plate of the truck?

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney Love is a train wreck. I wish she would just put us out of her misery already.

Pete M. New York, NY

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love quiz

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home