SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, December 04, 2006

OPRAH USES THE "N" WORD

I think I’ve just found my loophole to use the “N” word with wild abandon, if I wanted to. Page Six reports:

DON'T feel bad, Michael Richards - Gayle King and Oprah Winfrey use the "N-word" all the time! Though Oprah has been very vocal about her distaste for the word on her show, King told her XM Radio listeners while discussing Richards' racist outburst, "You know, I have to say, in the privacy of my own home, with my closest friends, who shall remain nameless, you know, we have - we have used that [word] when we're talking about other people. So I go back and forth between a term of endearment, sometimes, the way it's used, and just a very hateful, bad thing."
I was black for a short time in the 70’s. I got a really bad perm and my mother went to the store to get me a pick and being off the boat Irish, had no idea what she was doing when she brought home the “black power” hair pick . She just wanted me to be able to fluff my frizz with style. If Gayle says they use it as a term of endearment and Oprah is an Oreo..then her inner white woman is using the N word. And I’m a white woman with a black power pick. If you don’t like my rationale, I have to say to you is, “Nigga, please” But I say that as a term of endearment you cracker ass cracker! Check me out epitaphin’ everywhere. I just called you black and white. I'm an enigma.

And it's okay because Oprah does it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

The next thing you know, it will be revealed that Oprah really IS white!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

If you cut deep enough, we are all basicly the same ...


Sorry, I just watched Dexter.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Maybe that's why Lindsay Lohan is a cutter.

9:12 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Gayle King is eating the most expensive pussy in the world. I wonder if it tastes like caviar...

9:37 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Nigga please, caviar? She spent millions to get her pussy to taste like chocolate mouse..........


"Look to the cookie Elaine, look to the cookie"...........

10:24 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

The black and white! It also ruined Jerry's vomiting streak.

11:22 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Is that a true story about your mom and the hair pick? Because that is awesome.

That's even better than the time when I was in high school and my dorky neighbor who looked like Penfold from Danger Mouse went to some faggy boyscout sponsored renaissance faire trip, and came back with a tyed-dye shirt with a pot leaf on it, and wore it to school the next day having no idea what a pot leaf looked like. Then they made him turn it inside out in the bathroom like a common criminal. Hee!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Yes, I'm afraid it is 100% true about the black power pick. Good Times, I tell you. It was like the time we went into the store to buy what they called at the time a "hokey". It was kind of broomy/vacuum thing. She asked for a "honkey"

1:21 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

When it made his stomach sick he said it's like Louis Farakahn and David Duke down there........good times

1:29 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Chocolate Babka...to this day I don't know what it is, Stallion but I want to try it.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home