SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, December 11, 2006

ROSIE O'DONNELL IS A HYPOCRITE

I find it curious that someone who is constantly voicing her “view” and acting as the pundit of all that is “politically correct” is now telling Asians to “get over it”. TMZ reports:

She may not have used the N-word, but that doesn't mean Rosie O'Donnell is in the clear when it comes to race relations. According to Page 6, Asian-Americans are fuming at "The View" host for saying that Danny DeVito's drunken antics made headlines in China that read: 'Ching chong, ching ching chong, Danny DeVito!""The use of the distorted phrases is insulting to the Chinese and Chinese-Americans, and gives the impression that they are a group that is substandard to English-speaking people," says the Asian-American Journalists Association. But Rosie's rep thinks they just don't get it: "I certainly hope that one day they will be able to grasp her humor."
You know what? I wouldn’t be disgusted with it if she didn’t get on her high horse when someone says something she doesn’t like. Her latest bullshit was calling out Kelly Ripa who didn’t like having her mouth covered by Clay Aiken. Rosie decided it was gay bashing even though that comment could be made to anyone who would put their hands over your mouth without permission. Now Rosie makes a comment like this and tells the offended to get over it? Get over YOURSELF, bitch. Your opinion is just that...an opinion. You are not the benchmark for political correctness. And a little humilty wouldn't kill you.

Witness her stupidity for yourself:


18 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

♫ ♪ Rosie O'Donnell is a big fat bitch... a big fat bitch is she! ♪ ♫

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

CHING CHING CHONG CHANG CHONG CHINGO!!!

Put THAT in yer pipe and smoke it!


P.S. Rosie, that was funny!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I wonder when she is going to get the surgery and have that penis removed?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I thought she was having one added. You know, a procedure called a "strapadicktome". Boodoom boom. I'll be here all week!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Niiiiiiice........

I stand corrected, but actually, I'm sitting down.........

10:10 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Can you stand erected, then?

10:23 AM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

She should really apologize. Something like "Me So Sowwy!" while make squinty eyes and buck teeth.

Zanna, your comment on the Wonkiest Eye thread made me laugh out loud. :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Rosie O'Donell has the sense of humor of a 85-year-old retired burlesque show emcee, so sometimes her act can get a little "blue". And she also digs munching on the carpet.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosie O'Dumbel is a POS. I couldn't care less what she said that was offensive as her entire existence is offensive to me.

Should I live long enough to see her life end, I will throw a party second only to my "Ted-Kennedy is Finally Wormfood!" party, years in the planning.


Pete M. New York, NY

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all say shit we shouldn't. rosie is awesome. she does more for those that have nothing than any of us will ever do...let it rest. jeezus.

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...its ok to call her a fat,retarded,fag...that feels much better

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree..if she didn't voice her opionion so much about homosexuality I wouldn't be so irate at what she did. BUT BECAUSE she has to always open her big mouth and talk about her gay marriage.....for her to do this is uncalled for. SHE IS A HYPROCRITE. I am so tired of people saying that she is just "joking", but guess... she was NOT doing stand up! It was out of context.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosie should be fired.....Period

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bitch, This is one person that I have no respect for. What gives her the right to even speak of someone else's personal buisness. I understand her saying her opinion on the crown situation but she hit way below the belt and I hope she goes down as a broke loser like she is.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous hodag said...

A lot of people in the community are all too ready to forgive that overinflated bitch for everything she does "because she does so much for us blah blah blah blah." So what has she actually done?

From where I'm sitting all I've ever seen her do is make herself into a living example of the worst lesbian stereotype: she's a loudmouthed, ignorant, vicious, hypocritical bitch who hides behind our sexuality and struggle to avoid accepting any responsibility for her actions.

This is who we want representing us?

I'm ashamed to be associated with her.

I don't watch the View, but now I'm tempted to see who advertises on it just so I can tell them why I don't watch it. The sooner Rosie gets off the air, the sooner we can start to repair the damage she does the community's image.

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cunt site. It pretty much coverscuntrelated stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog 360

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a mentally ill CUNT!!!!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home