SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 12.05.06

Fergie performs drunk at the Billboard Awards (celebitchy)

Reading about Jessica Simpson’s fuck up of 9-5 was better than watching it (mollygood)

Don’t H8 – Ebay Auctions for PS3s (don’t be a h8r)

Please don’t break my big gay heart (the evil beet)

Guide to celebrity apologies (cityrag)

Scarlett Johannson loves her ta-tas (pop on the pop)

Read about an A-list 60+actor who starts drinking in the morning and can’t get a woman to sleep with him more than once (crazy days and nights)

Dreamgirls premiers in New York (popsugar)

2 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

I'll bet Fergies breath wasn't all that pleasant either?

I would "read about an A-list 60+actor"... but I don't have an hour and a half to spend at this particular moment!!

I call Scarlett Johannson lips "my cocksuckers!"

I thought "Dreamgirls" was about a bunch of fat girls who dream about being thin?
Am I that far out of the loop?

11:18 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Fergie looks like she's been drinking a lot. Since the age of twelve. And not wine-coolers, either. We're talking college-level whiskey benders.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home