SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, December 18, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 12.18.06

Breaking News: 50 Cent to give up golf (junkiness)

Every NBA game should be like this (ibbb)

Beyonce’s father is delusional (yeeeah!)

Mel Gibson sticks up for Britney Spears - he’s drunk again (seriously? omg!)

Here’s a little something to replace the vision of Britney and Lohan’s twat that has been tattooed on your brain (agent bedhead)

Justin Guarini has a new look. But not really because he still looks gay (pop on the pop)

7 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

If you happen to talk to "agentbedhead", tell him for me... that I DID NOT HAVE TO SEE THAT!

Thank You.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Ohhhh, I don't think YOU should be accusing anyone of things they do not want to see! Good day Sir!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

What do you know about seeing anything?

One of your eyes is "sapped" shut remember?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

What IS the world coming to when 50 cent, a kid from deep in the 'hood, doesn't want to play golf?

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

ROFLMAO! Go Z! Go Wally!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

That's my boy Carmello Anthony tearing shit up by the way..........Bodymore Baby, Bodymore.....

9:46 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Sadly, I will not be able to see Mello when I go to Denver this Christmas. I guess I will have to go to a hockey game instead and start a fight there.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home