SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, January 12, 2007

DINA LOHAN IS FINGER FOOD

Page six is reporting:

WHILE Lindsay Lohan is off filming in Hollywood, her mom, Dina Lohan, is busy showing where Lindsay might have picked up her moves. Dina, spotted in a "really short dress and boots," made some fellow diners at Kobe Club lose their appetites Wednesday night. A guy sitting next to Dina was "all over her," we're told. "Dina had a napkin in her lap and hiked up her dress," our source says. "The guy put his hand under her napkin . . . It went on for like five minutes." After the guy realized he was being watched, he stopped whatever it was he was doing. A rep for Dina said, "That's a disgusting lie and it's completely untrue."
Yea, that’s what I say after I get caught in the men’s room of Han Dynasty after too many mai tais. Or in the car in the parking lot. Or behind the dumpster in the ally. Because that’s what classy broads do..it's called discretion. I don't care how many pictures there are of me on other people’s camera phones that say otherwise.

8 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Okay, why does Dina Lohan need a "rep?"

And

The acorn DOESN'T fall far from the tree!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

P.S That was me you were with in the men’s room of Han Dynasty!

3:19 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Isn't that how you wash your hands at a Japanese restaurant? Because if not I'm going to stop going to sushi bars with all those guys on the football team.

4:47 PM  
Blogger p0nk said...

LOL oshy
maybe something is wrong with me today, but mom looks hotter than daughter in this case. maybe she's not quite as used up yet? just guessing here.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Guy-Pierre said...

Wally,

******************************
PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!
******************************

It is not good PR to put someone on the spot like you did to Zanna. And nobody likes a woman with inverted nipples.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I agree with the fag above, that is all.........

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

When I read this article I had some freaky song "Finger Bang BANG!" come to mind.

Lindsay and her mom walked into a bar and fell over dead. <-- That is just a small portion of my book "Wishes and Fantasies, Things I wish would happen!" coming soon in hardcover and paperback. On sale April 1st everywhere! Buy a copy today.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Dragulf - Can I reserve a copy?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home