SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

JUST TIRED VS. COLLAPSING

There are two reports out this morning about Britney Spears and whether or not she “collapsed” on New Year’s or “fell asleep”

I don’t know about you but when I’m “just tired” people don’t need to “rush” me out covered in some semblance of a tarp. When I “collapse” however, that’s exactly what happens and I wake up next to the dumpster completely mistaking the trickling sound of a urine stream to that of “ambient noise”.

Anyway, here is the article that says she was “just tired” and here is the one that says she passed out from the wafting scent of her own vagina. Okay, I made that up. But it does say she “collapsed”.

Feel free to be judge, jury and executioner.

6 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Britney should marry that K-Fed fella? Then all her troubles would be over.

9:17 AM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

I'm going with "vagina funk."

9:28 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Yea, I'm with the VF theory too.

Wally, its starting to seem like maybe she SHOULD get back with him.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

For the first time I agree with everyone on here..........

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Britney's Cooter said...

You people are mean... I had nothing to do with it. She keeps shoving these bald, armless dickheads in me until they throw up. If I had arms I'd wash myself. I hope she dies and I get transplanted to a virgin.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous BarbadoSlim said...

Collapsed? is that the new synonym for FUCKED UP on Xanax and booze and blow.

then I guess she did collapse..

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home